Manager, Culture and Talent
ROI is an award-winning global authority on investment attraction and lead generation for economic development organizations. We possess a unique ability to execute tailor-made programs based on unrivalled industry experience and unique insight. Our strong suite of corporate values is the foundation of our success: Client Care, Transparency, Innovation and Quality. ROI’s core areas of expertise include industry and market analysis, lead generation, digital marketing, business retention and expansion (BR&E), representation services, and customized training covering best practices in modern foreign direct investment (FDI) and investment attraction.
We are seeking a manager who will work closely with ROI’s leaders to implement talent, culture, and leadership strategies in support of our business needs.
In partnership with the Managing Partner, and through collaboration, the person leads talent and culture initiatives to support the business’s objectives.
The Culture and Talent Manager will work closely with the leadership team to implement policies and procedures that help retain and attract talent, evangelize company culture, and provide managers with leadership and mentoring strategies for entry-level ROI employees.
You will also lead all of ROI’s recruitment efforts, assist with onboarding, and advise and support all other aspects of our employee career development services as well as employee relations.
Adapts and evolves according to business needs, analyzes and interprets key performance indicators and implements strategy supporting managers in behaviors that drive employee engagement.
- Corporate culture “ambassador”
- Talent attraction and recruitment
- Employee engagement and retention
- Employee performance management process
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Compensation strategy including incentive plan
- New hire onboarding assessment / strategy
- Payroll process support
- Training & development plan
- Employee vacation / absence management
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
- Identification of and successful hiring of strong candidates
- Positive impact on employee morale / turnover
- Positive feedback from new employees on onboarding process
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources.
- A graduate degree or diploma in human resources or equivalent training.
- A reputation for building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in organizational development
- Strong written and oral communication skills.